Sunday, August 25, 2013

Smashing Sunday 8.25.13

I am hoping to be able to work on my smash book a little each week, so when Sunday rolls around I will be able to share my layout with y'all. I shared with everyone last week my cover and how I plan to tie my blog and book together. You can read about that here. Here are two spreads that I finished this week. I have a few more pages started, but they aren't finished yet. 

This is the first page of my book to remind myself so focus on the little things
 in life because they are what make my life mine. 

 This spread is about my trip I took in July. I had planned to take a vacation to pick up my Marmy in Tennessee then head north to visit my grandparents and my sister and family. I ended up heading out early because my grandma was in the hospital and not doing very well. Thankfully, nanny stayed in the hospital for a few days and was able to head home. 

I feel that these are really plain, but I am new to smashing and I am sure as I get going I will be able to go back and add a few things. Since, this was a more of a serious story I didn't want to go other board. 

What do you like to smash about?

No comments:

Post a Comment