Sunday, August 18, 2013

Just SMASH it!!!

Once again I am late to the game!

This is a *fad* I may just stick with!

I LOVE taking photos and have thousands of them on my computer. I love to save little mementos to remember different events. I have always wanted to make a scrapbook, but that is an expensive hobby to pick up!

Which brings me to SMASHING! I have been browsing different ideas for scrapbooks on Pinterest and I came across the idea of a SMASH book, also know as a "trash the journal."

There are a few different companies that make the journals you start with or you can make your own. I like to venture to the cheaper route for crafting. I had purchased a sketch notebook a while back and I haven't used it as much as I had intended.

Thus, my SMASH book was born!

I was trying to get a "before" picture of this, but as you can see I had already 
started the attack with the Sharpie :) 

Finished Cover

Check back to see my first few pages!  

No comments:

Post a Comment