Thursday, August 15, 2013

26 Reasons Why I Love You!!

I wanted to have a special post for a very special person in my life. Today, my lovely husband celebrates his 26th Birthday! I am sure I could go on and on for a while, but here are 26 reasons I love you Randy!

  1. You bought me tickets to the Pink concert and won't complain to bad to attend the concert with me
  2. You always listens to me when I need to vent and comfort me after I am finished 
  3. You are always there when I need you 
  4. You hold me in your arms as we watch our favorite shows 
  5. We spend time apart doing our own things, so we can enjoy the time we have together even more
  6. We have no secrets 
  7. You always encourage me to be myself 
  8. You never let me back down from standing up for myself 
  9. I love how caring you are when it comes to our fur-babies - though it makes me wonder if you love them more :) 
  10. You deal with my super hot steamy showers 
  11. You always light candles, incense and start music before every shower
  12. You answer "no" when I ask you to do something, but you always go to it anyway 
  13. You can turn my frown upside down by knowing exactly what to say
  14. You don't think my obsession with pandas is crazy
  15. No matter how into your video games you are you still find time to spend with me every night 
  16. You let me steal all the blankets at night because you like to be cold when you are sleeping :)
  17. We never go to bed angry 
  18. You hold my hand every time we walk anywhere together
  19. Every day I get a good morning message on Facebook 
  20. You give me a hard time about how many shoes and clothes I have, but you don't say anything when I bring new ones home
  21. You don't mind helping cleaning the house
  22. You are getting better at cooking 
  23. You are always eager to try new recipes 
  24. I love that we spend Sunday's visiting the thrift stores together 
  25. I love that I always get a kiss before I go to bed 
  26. I can't imagine my life without you 
I hope you have an amazing birthday! Enjoy the wings and beer for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment