Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Story

Every Friday Lisa-Jo Baker posts a word prompt.  The idea is to set a timer and write for five minutes. You would be amazed at how fast 5 minutes really is. Once the five minutes is up you jump on over to her page here and post your link. Once you link up visit the person before you and offer some words of encouragement for their writing. 

Everyone has a story and everyone's is different. 

This is something that I wish more people would understand. By having this blog I put myself out to the public more than I would if I didn't have this blog. I write about good times I write about some of the bad times, but I don't put it all out there. I am still a person on the other side of screen and I like having control about what I share and don't share. 

There are many times in my life that I have heard people make hurtful remarks about someone else because of what they were wearing, who they were hanging out with or what activities they liked participating. 

Stereotypes are there worst thing to happen to the human race. 

Everyone is their own person, has their own likes and dislikes. 

Everyone has the right to live their life the way they want to without needed input from others.  

Stick around and I will share more of my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment