Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving... Loggins Style

Ok...Ok I know the title is not very funny, but I couldn't help myself. Gangnam Style has been playing in my head all night!

Thanksgiving started out nice and early for me. Randy had already made the trip to Marshall in order to go hunting with his cousin Fig. I decided that I didn't need to chance sleeping away from home because I had just recently gotten off bed rest from hurting it and hadn't ventured to far away from my heating pad.

Jesse had worked all night at the hospital came home and got about an hour of sleep and we hit the road to go join the family for Thanksgiving. As we were driving I got a text and the boys wanted to play football but didn't have the ball. So, the nice wife that I am stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up a foot ball to play with.

After we all enjoyed our Thanksgiving meal and ate to much everyone headed out to play football. I stood on the sidelines and took photos. I didn't want to do anything worse to my back then what it already was.

Enjoy the Loggins family football game.


Team 1 figures out their strategy


Everyone lined up and ready to go


Pookie scored a touchdown 


Priscilla making her way into the end zone (She showed up the boys and make 3 of the teams touchdowns!)



Part of Team 2 working on their strategy
  

Everyone needs a little bit of a break between touchdowns


I couldn't help but snap a photo photos of this precious little guy


This is what happens when you tell Dominic to cheese


He was being so photogenic! 

Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving? Do you have any family traditions? 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! And Dominic is getting so big, I cant believe it! Looks like you had so much fun!! :) Our family tradition is just getting started...we are still figuring it out! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete