Friday, August 15, 2014

27 Reasons why I love you

This has become a yearly tradition of mine :)

Today is my husband's 27th birthday and he means the world to me.

What better way to show him my love then by shouting it from the mountain tops... or all over the internet in this case.

So, here we go...

27 reasons why I love you


  1. You love me for who I am.
  2. You support me in everything I do.
  3. You always encourage me to do what ever I put my mind to.
  4. You give me a hard time about my love for crochet .
  5. You pick on me about little things, if you didn't something would be wrong!
  6. You help me find yarn on sale any where we are.
  7. You enjoy going to flea markets with me. I love that we can spend hours just looking around.
  8. You are my shoulder to cry on.
  9. You are my rock in hard times.
  10. You always have an open ear for me to vent to. 
  11. You always know how to lift my spirits. 
  12. You will always want to make me happy.
  13. You can always can tell when I had a bad day.
  14. You surprise me with chocolate when you know I have had a bad day.
  15. You make me laugh when I watch you try to get a cork out of a wine bottle when you are determined to drink my wine. :)
  16. You haven't killed my character off in our DnD game (yet....).
  17. You make me do things on my own, so I learn for the next time.
  18. You always notice when I get frustrated in a situation and always try to help.
  19. You tell me no when I ask you to do something, but you do it anyway.
  20. You can be very spontaneous. 
  21. You agreed to get a pool this summer, even though it has been to cold or raining to much to enjoy it.
  22. You always encourage me to stand up for myself and not let people walk all over me.
  23. You know me better than I do most of the time.
  24. You are the most amazing man ever and always full of surprises 
  25.  You are extremely hard working.
  26.  You are always looking for way to better yourself in order to support us.
  27.  You married me!
I look forward to doing this for many years to come!

Happy Birthday babe. I love you more than words can describe the last 9 years we have know each other has been the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment