Friday, September 19, 2014

My first solo craft fair!

As y'all can see it has been a little while since I have been on here. There is a good reason for that! I spent the last month or so completely wrapped up in yarn! I had my first solo booth at my town's festival.

I knew I would be the main one supplying merchandise I began to panic!

I was worried that I wasn't going to have enough of a selection for customers or to have bare areas on my table.

That was my main fear. I wanted to be able to do myself justice by spending the money to set up a booth. 

I worked non-stop on items, from stuffies, tote bags, ear warmers to key chains. I was trying to make sure I had a decent selection.



I had the cutest model!
I spent countless hours searching pinterest to find ideas of how to set up my booth to make it look inviting for customers.

I had everything packed up the night before, so all I had to do in the morning was pack the car.

Bright and early on a Saturday morning I loaded up the car and headed to the festival area. Everything went off without a hitch, except for a last minute trip to Home Depot because the employee didn't show my the right piece of PVC pipe the first time for my scarf rack I built :)

I am a jack of all trades! 

In the end I had nothing to worry about, this was a huge stress reliever.

Here is my booth set up from the Ward Jamboree.

I partnered with the Ward Animal Shelter Volunteers and donated 10% of my days proceeds!

Here is to planning for my next booth at CabotFest October 11! Where I will once again be partnering with the Ward Animal Shelter Volunteers!

No comments:

Post a Comment