Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Good Problem!

As y'all can tell I haven't been around my blog very much lately. I have a good reason! I have been crocheting up a storm!

I had a few customer orders come in.

I decided at the last minute to do another booth, since I still had quite a bit on hand. The booth was rather disappointing, but it lead to come good networking.

This past few weeks I have had orders rolling it! It hasn't left me much time to update on here. I promise I will try and be better!

Ready for the FOP? (Finished Objects Parade) 

My pretty booth set up at Shop Small Y'all!

 Baby Booties! It is a free pattern on Ravelry.
 Same pattern as above, but I added the loop stitch.
 Same pattern as above, but I added the loop stitch and buttons.
6 pairs of boot cuffs! These patterns are on Pinterest. Here is a link my board. I will link the direct link when I come across it again :)
Cross Over slant stitch hat with brim is also a free pattern on Ravelry.

I also finished my friend, Kayla's baby blanket. I really need to get to the post office. Little Natalie will be here in the next week. This pattern is pretty much out of my head. I have made a few chevron scarfs, so I increased the foundation chain row and made it blanket size. There are a ton of free chevron patterns out there. 

I have more, but I will spare you from having to keep scrolling! If you want to stay up to date on everything that I am working on follow me in all the places below! I would love to connect with you!

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Ravelry

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment