Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Just a little Ice Skate (Crochet Pattern FREE!!!)

The other day when I was at work a co-worker showed me a picture in a magazine that was a little crocheted ice skate. It was super cute! She knows my love for yarn and thought I would enjoy the photo. We talked a little bit about the picture and I told her that it was be super easy to make.

So, I went home and did what I do best. I pulled out my G hook and some white yarn! I used Red Heart Super Saver, since I had it on hand.

Ice Skate Christmas Ornament

Chain 13

Skate:

Row 1: sc in second chain from hook, turn (12)

Row 2 - 3: Ch 1, sc across row, turn (12)

Row 4: Ch1, 10 sc, 2 sctog, turn (11)

Row 5: Ch1, 2 sctog 9 sc, turn (10)

Row 6: Ch 1, 5 sc, leave the rest of the row un-worked, turn (5)

Row 7 - 10: Ch 1, sc across row, turn (5)

Border:

sc around skate with 3 sc in each corner stitch

Details

I had some Red Heart Shimmer that I used for the laces and the loop.
Weave a large paper clip through the bottom for the "blade"


Hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment