Friday, June 27, 2014

My break from blogging... Part 2 of 2

So, much has gone on during my time away from my blog. I have really missed it. I know that I don't have many followers, but thank you for being here!

Blogging for me and never been about the numbers, it isn't about trying to reach a level of fame, it has solely been about the fact that I like to write. My hope is that at least one reader is able to connect with something that I am writing about and make their day better. Even if small smile comes across their face I have done something important.

There are a few blogs that I read on a daily basis. One is for daily inspiration and one is to make me laugh.

I am really looking forward to getting back into blogging and getting on a better posting schedule. That is my hope at least. Life needs to stop throwing fast balls at me from every direction.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about my life and where I am at and where I would like to be at. All of this lead to me making a bucket list. Some of these may take my entire life time, but here is to having goals! I am 25 years old and I feel like I haven't really done much with my life. I want more for myself and for my family.


Amanda's Bucket List


Travel outside of the United States
I would love to visit Aom in Thailand. It was a lot of fun learning about Thailand and the culture there while Aom was living in Kansas with us. I would love to learn more about the culture being in the middle of it. I would love to see the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Travel through Europe visiting historic areas. Drink wine and eat pasta in Italy. Even visiting one of these places would  be beyond amazing!

I miss this girl!
 

Write a book and get it published (even for a Kindle only version)
I have started this! Be on the look out for another post about my novel I am working on. I am quite excited!

Become a better blogger
I would like to get better at keeping up with my blog and getting on a better blogging schedule.

Make more money selling my crocheted items then I spend on yarn 
HAHA! This makes me giggle even when I type it!

Photo from Google search

Set up an online store for my families crochet business  
P.S. for now follow Stitched Together on Facebook! We take custom orders.

Become a yoga instructor 
I have been taking yoga classes for the last year at my local gym. This is something that I have become very passionate about. Now to save the money to get certified! Taking donations to make my dream come true :)

Get another tattoo 
I have two more in mind :)

Love and Equality for All! 
So, I might not have much control over this, but people should be able to love who they want whether that is one person, two people or more!


Here is the start of my bucket list for life. I am sure that I will come up with a few more things down the road. I will be sure to keep you all informed as I make things off this list and as I add things.

What is on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment