Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lunch With A Good Friend - Day 4

Monday finally rolled around and I knew what that meant! Lunch with Jenni aka digitaleramom (Follow the link to her blog). I was planning on eating at K&M BBQ that was one of my favorite places to eat in Spring Hill. I normally do not like eating eat all that much but, when it is amazing BBQ I will make an exception. I was sadly reminded Sunday afternoon when Jenni told me that K&M was closed on Mondays. So, slight change of plans and we made plans to eat at a new to me restaurant BB's Grill. For not visiting Spring Hill for almost five years quite a few things have changed.

It was nice to have lunch with a good friend from high school. I was nice to be able to take a trip down memory lane. I even got to meet her son Zack. I didn't get to snap any photos of him because he hadn't been feeling very well and he napped throughout our lunch. When he was awake he was super cute!

  Amanda and Jenni

After our lunch ended so, Jenni could get her little man home Jesse and I headed over to the outlet mall we always used to hang out at when I was in high school. Back in the day this mall was full of stores and people. As soon as, we pulled into the parking lot I started wondering if it was even open. We finally found a few cars in the parking lot and decided to go in. We started walking around the circle of the mall and we noticed for every one store that was open four were closed. It was a depressing site to see. We decided to have a little fun of our own. 

I got to ride on a little Zebra! I finally found something I was to big to get on :(

Driving a stylish pizza slice.

All my biker friends will like this one. I finally found a motorcycle my size.

and I managed to make friends with an alien! 

Jesse even joined the fun and found this adorable donkey.

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time catching up with you while you were here! Sorry my little guy was so sleepy! This time, don't wait 5 years to come back and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If things stay the way they are now I am going to try and plan a visit each year :) Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to have lunch with me!

    ReplyDelete