Sunday, March 1, 2009

Life Update


So I need a break from school work so I figured that I would come back to Blogger. In high school I used to live on here. Writing is a way for me to express myself and I feel bad because this last year I haven't really been able to keep up with my writings. So now I am taking time away from writing journals for one of my classes to come back to my obsession.

School I kinda killing me this semester. I had this bright idea to take 20 hours including and honors class. I am really trying to graduate in 3 years but it is killing me. My goal is graduate May 2010 and even if it kills me I will meet my goal.

Work is fun. I love my job, hate the hours. I work for one of the local TV stations. KOAM-TV and KFJX-TV. I am the graphics person for the morning show. It is so much fun.

Family life is awesome. I still can't believe that Randy and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in May. Life couldn't be any better. We still have Gizmo and we have since added to our family Tasselhoff and Luna my kitties. They are my loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment