Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Two Weeks....

So the last two weeks have been pretty crazy. Last week was spring break and my mom came to stay with my while randy went off and had fun with his family down in Arkansas. My mom and I spring cleaned my house. Oh what joys. But I didn't nearly get everything done that I had wanted to. I had this whole list of to do's. Well needless to say very few got accomplished. That leads to this week. It has been nuts, to say the least. Monday: this is the day that Gizmo and Tasselhoff got out of the house. We found Tas but there was no sign of Gizmo, so there I was bawling my eyes out becuase Gizmo is my baby and I have no idea what I would do with out him. So everything that I wanted to get done on Monday got pushed back becuase I was worrying about him and I coulnd't bring myself to do anything. Tuesday: We got a phone call and someone had to Gizmo so that just made my day right there. It was a pretty good day but super busy. I was in class from 1230 to 645. I hate tuesdays's they are my long days. I was tired when i got home so I had randy warm up left overs and I went to bed. Wednesday: I was really stressing about everything that I had to get done still. Went to work, directly to school, then after classes I had to meet with my adviosr about my classes for next semester. I think that my advisor thinks that I am completely nuts but that is ok I want to graduate and be done with school!!! after that meeting I had to wait around on campus for a while because I had another meeting at 415. So i didn't get home until almost 6 and I still had to cook dinner do a little bit of homework and I went to bed. Thursday: Another very long day. After work I had to go around to a few businesses and see if they would donate money to the lambda pi eta talent show, well no one was in that I could talk with so that didn't really go over well. I had to go to the store and do homework before I went off to class. So I managed to get that stuff done so I was off to class. Didn't get home until like 330 then I had to work homework. I want to be able to take a break this weekend of being so busy so I was trying to get it done all ahead of time. I pretty much worked on homework all night and went to bed. and I have finally made it to friday: I went to work and then I had a little bit of time so i was able to sneak in a little nap and here I sit. I have to do a mock interview for one of my classes then one more class and I will be done for the day, but most likely come home and work on homework becuase I want to get some of it out of the way for the weekend. I am hoping to be able to get together with some of my friends tonight to get out of the house and have fun. I really think that the teachers are getting back at us for giving us spring break off. GRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment