Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Yes, This (Days 2 - 5)

Life has a way of getting busy and I don't always find the time to write like I would like to. My intention was to write about this each day as it was happening, but instead I will do it all in one post. Cuz, that is how I am going to roll.

Be sure to check out my post for day 1 of Yes, This series by Liz Lamoreux.

Day 2:
This day was all about the beauty that surrounds us in life. This falls into focusing on the little things in life which is something that I like to do on a daily basis. Some days are easier then others. Even when times are tough. I look to the beautiful people in my life and the beauty in nature. On the days that I don't even want to think about getting out of bed I think about the amazing people that I have in my life. Without these people being there to support me along the way I wouldn't be the person that I am today. Nature is a beautiful thing in its self. We have a birds nest in the corner of our front porch. I love the spring time because for two years now momma bird has made that nest her home. I love hearing the little chirps of baby birds.

Day 3:
Is all about finding stillness. This comes easily to me when I am practicing yoga. Yoga is an amazing work out not only for your body, but your mind as well.


Day 4:
A sense adventure! Every morning my favorite smell is my first cup of coffee, but it takes me a little bit to get there. I rummage through the house getting ready before the sun starts to shine. I am always moving through the house with the flashlight on my phone to not wake the hubby and hopes of not stubbing my toe on anything! I manage to make it out to the car and hit the road to encounter traffic for the next 40 minutes or so. I try to not focus on the abundance and annoyance of the traffic, so I tune into the Bobby Bones Show. My favorite radio show with a little country music mixed in. I make it to the parking lot and listen to the hustle and bustle of the public buses, people walking while talking on their cell phones, most mornings there is a woman listening to music and horribly belting it out at the top of her lungs waiting at the bus stop. Cars pass in both directions as I walk across two roads, then the beeps start. My entry code then the time clock. At the point I know I am not to far away from that first cup of deliciousness! I make it up the stairs and head straight to the coffee pot!

Day 5:
A day of rest. Easier said then done! So many pretty things to be crocheted, not enough time!

^Starting Christmas for a special little boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment