Thursday, May 30, 2013

Five Minute Friday: View

Every Friday Lisa-Jo Baker posts a word prompt.  The idea is to set a timer and write for five minutes. You would be amazed at how fast 5 minutes really is. Once the five minutes is up you jump on over to her page here and post your link. Once you link up visit the person before you and offer some words of encouragement for their writing. 


My view from the front porch looking in... 

I am bursting from the seems. I was to shout of the mountain tops.

I want to be a voice heard. 

I am ready to run my world. I am ready to make a difference.

The thoughts stew. The thoughts boil. The thoughts want to burst out. The thoughts want to become word. 

The words want to spew. They want to turn into wisdom of my life. Guidance of my path.

Yet, the thoughts make it no further than my mouth. The words stay as quite as books resting on a table. 

Right on the tip of my tongue waiting for their day to make an entrance.

...Your view looking in sees me as a shy, quite girl. 


1 comment:

  1. make your entrance lady
    you were born for a such a time as this...

    ReplyDelete