Thursday, May 16, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Comfort

I was reading a friends blog JShu on the Journey and came across a five minute writing activity from Lisa-Jo Baker.  I used to do a lot of writing in my free time for fun and here lately I haven't had the time. I am going to challenge myself to keep up with her Five Minute Friday activity. Here is too week 1!

I take comfort in knowing that I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for. This weekend I will be celebrating being with the best man I know. Six years ago I walked down the isle to say "I do." To this day that is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I am with someone that loves me whole heartily. I can be myself and not have to try and hide my flaws. I know my husband loves me for being me. For that I don't have words that can describe the love I have for my husband.

I have the best parents! They have supported me in everything that I have ever wanted to do. When I told my parents that I was engaged at 18, they were nervous at first. They quickly came around to the fact that I wasn't changing my mind. My parents have been my biggest supporters throughout my life.

Besides my parents, my brother Joshie has been my biggest cheerleader. We have always been there for each other and we always will be.

It is amazing how fast five minutes goes by....


1 comment:

  1. (It is amazing how quickly five minutes goes, isn't it?! Glad you decided to join the Five Minute Friday group!)

    It sounds like you have a great support system around you - what a gift! You speak so lovingly of your husband in your posts, you're blessed to have found someone who you "fit" with so well!

    ReplyDelete