Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pinterest Project

Everyone knows my love for Pinterest and when ever I get a chance I am always thinking about what I want to do next. I am still new to this whole homeowner thing. I have only been in my house for 11 months so far and I have only managed to paint three walls in the master bedroom. I am waiting until I find the perfect wallpaper in order to finish the final wall. Where I am going with this is I don't have to worry about what holes I put in the walls! That brings me to talk about another project I found inspiration for from Pinterest.

This is the photo that caught my attention. I knew that I could do something like that. In this photo it is scrapbook paper attached to shoe box lids. I am always the one to find a cheaper way of doing things. The graphic designer came out and I decided to make my own graphics and get cheap frames from Wal-Mart. I stayed with the black and white theme because it will match the wallpaper that I plan on using on the opposite wall. I really liked the idea of using the frames so, when I get tired of the current graphics I can makes news ones and swap them out.

My Final Project:
9 black frames ($2 a piece)
Copy Paper
Push Pins



No comments:

Post a Comment