Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My goals for 2015!

Who can believe that January is over? Where did go? We are 1/12 through this new year already!

I wasn't feeling the greatest and didn't have a chance to record this last weekend. Which only means the next podcast is going to be extra fun!

If you would like to hear me talk about my goals jump on over and watch Episode One: New Beginnings. 

This is a living list and it will most likely change throughout the year.

Crafty Goals:

knit myself a pair of socks

knit myself a sweater


donate at least 12 baby hats this year

be better prepared for any booth/festival I attend this year

spend more time at the sewing machine

Personal Goals:

love my husband a little more each day -  this one is easy :)

works towards a healthier diet

learn to say no 

get back into a workout routine

No comments:

Post a Comment