Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer time!

Wow so much has happened since my last blog...

Finals came and went and have to say I did very well expect my meteorology final, that test was a joke and im just glad that i passed the class in the long run. Lets just say that meteorology and I do not mix very well. My other finals were easy and no a problem. I managed to end the year with 3.6 something gpa. Which I'm very happy with. and yes all you people out there that said that I was crazy taking 20/21 hours and that I would not do well, I just proved you wrong. When I put my mind to something I am going to get it accomplished. Something else that makes me really happy is knowing that I only have one year of college left! Woot college in 3 years oh and did i mention that I will be graduating with honors! I only have 2 more honors classes that I have to take in order to meet the requoirments and I'm already enrolled in them! im so excited for next year.

ok enough of the boring stuff....
I just had my 2 year wedding anniversary :) the happiest 2 years of my life. We are actually going out to celebrate tonight since it is hard for me to do anything during the week. I hate my work schedule. Oh that is something else to look forward to next year! no more crappy hours only 12 months left!

last weekend I went back to spring hill and get to catch up with alot of friends from high school it was a blast! im so excited that we still get together when we can even though we are now spreading even further apart :( but our friendship will always be there

No comments:

Post a Comment